When I am running my Ajax web application, the application is rendering properly in Mozilla Firefox but when I run the same application in IE (Internet Explorer) it is giving an system error message (like System Error: -1072896658 ). I am bit worried about the code which I have written, it works very fine in one folder of my server (works fine in both the browsers that is Mozilla and IE) and when I move the same application to the other folder and when I run the same it is raising an system error, I was weired and could not understand about the error type which that is raising in IE.
I have searched so many websites and forums for this system error. I tried googling the same like this "System Error: -1072896658 in Ajax ", I got lot bunch of answers. Actually this error has raised because of "Encoding", through Ajax I am calling other language page (like French, Japan languages) into my page in order to show case the same on to my web page but I could not.
I have got several answers after googling the same:
1. I’m new to ajax, and i try to make a simpe test but i alwas got the system error -1072896748 when i’m calling a page use sing the GET method like : http.open(‘GET’, ‘script.php?action=test’);
You can follow the link to find the answer – https://www.codeguru.com/forum/showthread.php?t=385588
2. system error -1072896748 -> https://bytes.com/forum/thread520484.html
3. AJAX, wat is het, hoe werkt het en waarom zou ik het (niet) gebruiken? (Dutch Language): https://www.multidesk.be/artikels/artikel/160/
I think, by looking at the above – you might resolve this error "System Error: -1072896658" which is poping up in "IE (Internet Explorer)" only.
Related Post, Which you would like to read:
1. Snippet Code for Simple Ajax Tabs with cool CSS Styles
2. Using XMLHttpRequest, reading XML data (Adobe AIR Application)